10. Magnetic Resonance Imaging is definitely not a sport.
9. It could possibly involve an injection with a needle.
8. You have to show up at a medical facility instead of an airfield.
7. You do not get to ride in a plane.
6. You change into a hospital gown instead of a cool jump suit and parachute.
5. Nobody slaps you on the back and says “good job” when you’re done.
4. There is no instructor physically with you the whole time (tandem jumping).
3. The sheer panic you feel is not the exciting thrill of participating in an adventure.
2. The view kind of sucks.
and the #1 reason why an MRI is not like skydiving:
“Hey, I just had an MRI” does not sound nearly as cool as “Hey, I just jumped out of a plane”.