Thought I would post about what I am observing approximately one month after my Uterine Fibroid Embolization on July 18th. Some things might not be related but I’ll list them anyway.
- Swelling of the calf, ankle, and foot on my right side. Off and on. I’m pretty sure this isn’t related. It started the end of last week a couple of days after I began exercising again. Should have eased back into it but I didn’t.
- Really hungry. Two days ago. Once again, probably not related. I would eat something every couple of hours but it seemed to evaporate not long after consumption. My stomach was growling like crazy.
- Headaches. Yesterday and the day before. Not serious enough for me to take anything but significant enough to notice. I feel this is related to the next two on the list.
- Backache. Past couple of days. OK. See where I’m going? Starting to sound like the start of a…period. Yep.
- Light cramping and spotting. This started yesterday. Pain was slight so I skipped any medication. Bleeding was also slight.
Today, the cramps were more painful but still a far cry from my previous “monster cramps”. Checking one of those pain assessment scales, I rated the cramps just a little above a 3. Ended up taking two 200mg Motrin about 7 hours ago and the pain is still gone. Bleeding is light (a notch above spotting). Reasonable so far. Will keep you updated.
Two weeks after my Uterine Fibroid Embolization
UPDATE: My condition two months post-Uterine Fibroid Embolization
UPDATE: My condition three months post-Uterine Fibroid Embolization
UPDATE: My condition four months post-Uterine Fibroid Embolization
UPDATE: My condition five months post-Uterine Fibroid Embolization