After posting about hearing the “F” word on The Oprah Winfrey Show, I decided to wander a bit on Oprah.com. In addition to posting on the message boards, you can also start an O Group. I created a Fibroid Discussion Forum there to (hopefully) assist with our information exchange. As I mention time and time again, I am amazed by your response. Thank you for being active here. I am so impressed by your comments that I feel we need a more traditional forum.
Here are the “perks” of becoming a member of the Group:
- YOU can start threads (separate thoughts, questions, concerns)
- edit your messages (for up to 30 minutes after you post)
- reply DIRECTLY to a specific post
- view posts by date/time, with replies, or in outline form
- see the Total Messages and Total Messages New to You
- add a picture to your profile that others see when you post messages (Of course, I used the light bulb!)
Join if you like but please feel free to post comments on this site. Don’t worry. I will still be here. I will continue to add topics to the Forum page and also have my odd but humorous posts.
Take a look at the Oprah.com Message Board and O Group Rules. Pretty straightforward. The only thing that directly applies to us is #3: No External Links. If you have a good link, you can always post it on this site and we can talk about it.
Quick Note: I am fibrogeek there. User names are limited to 10 letters and EclecticGeek has 12. (Believe me, I tried to get it to fit.)
Join me at the Fibroid Discussion Forum at Oprah.com! 😀
Did you hear the “F” word on “The Oprah Winfrey Show”?