Haven’t been around much recently. I had to take a step back for a little while. As it stands, my blog is not what I originally envisioned. I really had to change my perspective in order to continue.
So, what has changed?
I’ve added some pages and arranged some things.
- I created Comment Guidelines. To maintain the integrity of my blog, not everyone will be allowed to post. The vast majority of you are fine. I predict this will only affect a very small percentage of people but it will occur.
- I put my Mission Statement on a separate page to make it easier to find.
- I modified the Forum page. Questions have been categorized and now reside on separate pages. No more scrolling.
Will anything change in the near future?
- I’ll add more geeky content. I know I keep saying this but… There’s a ton of research going on and I want to talk about it!
- I am taking on the HUGE task of going through this whole site (my over 200 entries and the over 4300 comments). I really must take the time to look over everything and make sure that I am presenting balanced information. The thought that some women read my site and now may be afraid to seek treatment breaks my heart. I don’t foresee removing any comments but I’ll add my thoughts to them if I think that is necessary.
I am very interested in hearing different experiences but not at the expense of the women still trying to make decisions. Of course, I will make a clear notation if I add any commentary.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and (as always) I appreciate your continued support.